8 Beautiful Reminders About Femininity
If we let today’s culture shape our womanhood, we’ll end up a man. This is one of many wonderful points in John and Stasi Eldredge’s book, Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman’s Soul.
In Captivating, John and Stasi explain the true desires of a woman’s heart, which are “uniquely feminine.” They artfully explore what it really means to be a woman and how women can fully embrace the person God intended them to be.
Here are a few gems from the book regarding femininity:
- God has set within you a femininity that is powerful and tender, fierce and alluring.
- Every woman has a beauty to unveil.
- Women are creatures of great mystery, not problems to be solved but mysteries to be enjoyed. And that, too, is part of her glory.
- One of the key ways we influence our world is in making it a more beautiful place to live.
- A woman who is full of tender mercy and soft vulnerability is a powerful, lovely woman.
- There is something fierce in the heart of a woman.
- She allures others to the heart of God.
- Godly femininity is magnificent and beautiful and necessary.
True femininity is priceless and something that we should joyfully and whole-heartedly treasure.
You can order a copy of March’s Book of the Month here.